I took all these 6 practice tests but failed in my first attempt with less than 30% marks. Then I reviewed the detailed explanantion for my wrong answers,learned everything and retook the test again for 90% scores. After that i took the actual exam and passed with 88% marks.Full credit goes to this course content to help me pass the exam in first attempt. This course is highly recommended to all AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner aspirants.
This course is really excellent and make me feel the real exam experience. If someone continuously scores 90% in this 6 practice set, definitely he/she is going to do a high score in the real exam. I’d highly recommend this course and also request to read explanation section thoroughly. Thanks Durga for putting so much effort and make us confident and ready for the real exam. I’ll continue to use your course in future as well.
I strongly recommend this course for as many who want to pass their AWS Cloud Practitioner Certification Exam at first sitting. Good and quality Practices questions.
The questions content is very good. Explanation is excellent and to the point. Good Job!
Hi Durga, Thanks for this awesome set of questions , it helped me a alot to pass the exam with 88% and most of the questions were from your course only. If anyone thinking of buying this course , go for it. you wouldn’t regret. Again a big thanks to you sir.
This course is designed for students who want to attain the “AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) ” certification.
This course has contents for the Exam AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) ,which includes 6 practice tests each contains 65 questions.
This practice tests questions are compiled on actual exam questions , actual exam pattern, actual exam difficulty level with focus on to give clear and simple understanding of each module / topics of AWS required to pass AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) exam.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY THESE PRACTICE EXAMS ARE YOUR BEST CHANCE TO ACE YOUR AWS EXAM:
1) 100% CONFORM WITH AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) EXAM BLUEPRINT: All Practice Tests reflect the latest AWS exam question/answer format.
2) SIMULATE THE ACTUAL CERTIFICATION EXAM: All Practice Tests are timed (60 min to answer 42 questions) and scored (passing score is 80 %) mimicking the real exam environment so you get familiar with the AWS actual exam format.
3) DEEP DIVE REFERENCE LINKS: To help you understand the concepts, all answers link to relevant sections of official document – the most comprehensive collection of exam-specific information for the AWS Practitioner Certified exam.
4) DETAILED EXPLANATIONS FOR ALL ANSWERS: After completing the practice test, you get to review and check your answers. Every question includes a detailed explanation that explains why each answer is correct or incorrect, supporting your understanding of AWS Services / topics which are key to passing the exam.
5) Regular UPDATES OF QUESTION BANK: We’re constantly improving and updating the questions based on exam feedback from our students.
6) TEST REPORT: Upon completion of the Practice Test you are presented with a report. This allows you to track your progress and highlights the AWS knowledge areas you need to focus on most in your studies.
7) Focus on to Complete Entire Syllabus of AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) : Practice tests covers each module and all topics of AWS Cloud Practitioner (CLF-C01) exam syllabus which are required to understand to pass this exam.
8) RESPONSIVE INSTRUCTOR SUPPORT: We comprehensively respond to all of your questions, concerns or feedback within 24 hours. You can contact your instructor directly or via the course Q&A forum.
9) ACTIVE Q&A DISCUSSION BOARD: Join the discussion on AWS related topics in our Q&A discussion board where our students share their recent exam experience offering feedback on which topics were covered.
10) MOBILE ACCESS: Study on the go and access all practice questions from your mobile phone -anywhere, anytime.
The objectives covered in this course are
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts 26%
Domain 2: Security and Compliance 25%
Domain 3: Technology 33%
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing 16%
Details Modules description/ Exam Syllabus :
Domain 1: Cloud Concepts
1.1 Define the AWS Cloud and its value proposition
1.2 Identify aspects of AWS Cloud economics
1.3 List the different cloud architecture design principles
Domain 2: Security and Compliance
2.1 Define the AWS shared responsibility model
2.2 Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
2.3 Identify AWS access management capabilities
2.4 Identify resources for security support
Domain 3: Technology
3.1 Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
3.2 Define the AWS global infrastructure
3.3 Identify the core AWS services
3.4 Identify resources for technology support
Domain 4: Billing and Pricing
4.1 Compare and contrast the various pricing models for AWS
4.2 Recognize the various account structures in relation to AWS billing and pricing
4.3 Identify resources available for billing support
Who this course is for:
Those who want to pursue the AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) certification
Those who want to pass the AWS Cloud Practitioner ( CLF-C01 ) exam.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who is willing to start career in Cloud and get certified in AWS.