No programming experience is required.
Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
If you’re an office worker, student, administrator, or just anyone who wants to explore the wondrous world of programming, this course will teach you the basics of programming. Moreover, it has some reference to pop culture like Ariana Grande and Singaporean context like Nasi Lemak Burger.
This course is for complete beginners and covers the fastest growing language, Dart. Hopefully, this course entertains as well.
This course covers concepts on:
- Functions, that either runs multiple tasks in one command, or that takes in an input and gives the needed output
- Data Types such as integers, strings, booleans and nulls
- Variables, that stores the different data types, for later use
- Relational and Logical Operators, to compare statements to see which is true or false
- Conditional Statements, to make the sound decision
- List, to store data in a structured way
- Loops, to run the same task till the goal has been reached
By the end of this course, not only you’ll be able to have a basic understanding of the fundamentals of programming, but also be able to list this on your resume.
Once you completed the course, you will get a free course on Flutter, a framework created by Google, which uses the Dart language.