Photos speak more than words, but sometimes photos need a little help to say what they want to say. When you become a photographer, you realize to take the right photo at the right time isn’t always an easy task. This is where Photoshop can help.Photoshop has become a savior for photographers and designers who want to accentuate and highlight certain aspects of the photo, remove some unflattering bits and pieces and even completely modify the image to make it something else altogether. Everyone knows the power of Photoshop, and while some call it a boon and others a curse, you cannot deny that without Photoshop, we would be missing out on some amazing and beautiful photosPhotoshop is one of the most famous photo editing software on the market, and has been a favorite among photo editors. With numerous tools, effects and textures up it’s sleeve, it has so much to offer for editing. It allows photographers and editors to alter, modify and sometimes even change the entire photo.Do you want your masterpieces to tell a brilliant story?We have designed this amazing one-stop-shop course for learning everything you need to know about Photoshop. We have packed this course with everything to help you not only get started with Photoshop, but also master some amazing tricks, techniques and even advanced features.The course start will help you understand your workspace and also basic tools including selection, manipulation, and creation. You will then progress to learning about the different effects and textures that Photoshop offers, and how to accentuate your images using these brilliant featuresYou will then delve further and understand how to adjust and modify the lighting, how to retouch beauty shots, including highlighting certain aspects of the body such as skin, eye depth and color, teeth whiteness, lips color, body retouching and even hair selecting.That’s not all! In addition to all of this, you will also learn how to use the many different Adobe extensions that come with Photoshop including Lightroom, Bridge and Camera Raw. At the end of this course, you will not only be fluent with the Photoshop UI, but you will also have the knowledge and the experience to professionally edit photos.Let’s look at a detailed breakdown of what you will get in this course:
- Understanding the workspace, the default settings, opening & creating new documents
- Understanding different layers, blending, tools including selection tools, manipulation tools, creation tools and workspace tools.
- A detailed look at the workflow including basics as well as advanced features
- Different photo correction techniques including Distortion, Liquefy Adjustment, Double Raw Conversion and Image Processor.
- An understanding of different effects and techniques such as slicing, textures, blurring, haze effect, pop effect, creating a vignette, adding facial hair, drop shadow, smoke effect, and alien skin effect.
- Advanced techniques to enhance beauty shots including skin retouching, eye depth and color, teeth whitening, lip color, etc.
- Working with the Lightroom including learning how to make images pop, adding watermarks, exporting images, image synchronization, copyrighting images, and integrating lightbox with Dropbox
- Working with Bridge and learning how to import with Batch process, using the star and labeling system as well as creating a PDF Portfolio.
With this course, you will learn to edit and manipulate photos like a pro. Enroll now, and let’s make your photos shine.