No special requirements or prerequisites, but general knowledge about business would facilitate learning.
The Business Analysis and Strategy Analysis is the 5th course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes a total of 14 courses.
The content is aligned with the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge Guide (BABOK3), and in this course, we’re going to look at the knowledge area Strategy Analysis and the four tasks that make it up.
It covers everything from assessing the current state of operations, doing some visioning regarding a desired future state, determining what the risks are that will need to be managed, and then coming up with the best strategy for realizing the desired future state.
1. Introduction to Strategy Analysis
2. Strategy Analysis and the BACCM TM
3. Exercise: Understanding Strategy Analysis
Current and Future State Analysis
1. Analyze Current State: Inputs and Elements
2. Analyze Current State: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Analyze Current State: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Define Future State: Inputs and Elements
5. Define Future State: Guidelines and Techniques
6. Define Future State: Stakeholders and Outputs
7. Exercise: Define Current and Future States
1. Assess Risks: Inputs and Elements
2. Assess Risks: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Assess Risks: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Exercise: Performing a Risk Assessment
Define Change Strategy
1. Define Change Strategy: Inputs and Elements
2. Define Change Strategy: Guidelines and Techniques
You can use this course to improve your business analysis knowledge and abilities and to obtain the certifications provided by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
This course is part of the Business Analysis Certification Program which includes 14 courses. That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
Individuals ready to develop their business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviors as practicing business analysis professionals.