Anyone who wants to boost their immunity naturally
Everyday your cells fight various battles with outside threats and intruders in order to help keep you safe, functioning, and strong. Practice of Pranayama helps to balance the nervous system, reinforces the respiratory system, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress hormones, and can even help activate the lymphatic system, which plays a major role in immune function.
Our cells regenerate all the time, and cannot regenerate without oxygen. Breathing is the fastest and most efficient way for our bodies to get oxygen. Deep breathing helps our immune system regenerate cells in order to fight infection and any other ailments that affect us. Certain breathing exercises have been shown to greatly increase the efficiency of our immune system.
During pranayama, you are literally drinking in gallons and gallons of vitality and immunity. You supercharge the blood with extra oxygen. When you retain the breath, you literally inject more oxygen into the bloodstream. Oxygen is life, so that means you are enriching your blood with a lot of life. And not only do you take in more oxygen but along with the air you take in more prana or life force energy. Every cell of your body vibrates with new life.
Benefits of Pranayama to Boost Immunity
- Pranayama enhances and stimulates the immune system.
- Improves function and strengthens cells, tissue, glands and organs.
- Pranayama releases stress, anxiety and depression.
- Removes heart blockages.
- Cures heart problems.
- Boosts overall health and cures many health issues.
- Pranayama increases blood circulation.
- Cure asthma, headache, Migraine, neurological problems, depression, gastric problems.