Eclipse Tutorial For Beginners : Learn Java IDE in 10 Steps
- Some programming experience with Java will be handy
Eclipse is the most popular Open Source Java IDE. More developers use Eclipse than any other tool for Java Programming.
In this course, we take you on a fun ride with Eclipse.
By the end of this course, you would have a number of Eclipse tips and tricks up your sleeve. You will also understand various features of Eclipse – Views, Perspectives, Debugger, Save Actions, Plugins and Code Generation.
You will improve your productivity with Eclipse Shortcuts . You will also learn to import projects from Git and the basics of Maven projects.
Course is Organised into 11 Steps : Experienced Eclipse Developers can give Step 0 a skip
- Step 0 : Eclipse Basics – Workspace & Your First Java File
- Step 1 : Most Important Editing Shortcuts ctrl-1 and ctrl-space
- Step 2 : Debugging Java Programs
- Step 3 : Eclipse Short Cuts
- Step 4 : Refactoring with Eclipse
- Step 5 : Code Generation with Eclipse
- Step 6 : Automate with Save Actions
- Step 7 : Eclipse Views
- Step 8 : Eclipse Perspectives
- Step 9 : Plugins
- Step 10 : Setting up Projects From Git and Maven