You will get better understanding about new features introduced in Java9 and new enhancement to existing concepts.
The following topics discussed in detail. Java 7 and 8 features also explained based on requirement.
Hence students not familiar with old versions will be able to understand the new changes.
Topics : –
- Private Methods in Interfaces
- Diamond Operator Enhancements
- Try With Resources Enhancements
- SafeVarargs Annotation Enhancements
- Factory Methods for Creating unmodifiable Collections
- Stream API Enhancements
- The Java Shell(RPEL)
- The Java Platform Module System(JPMS)
- JLINK(JAVA LINKER)
- Process API Updates
- HTTP/2 Client