Basic system administration
Access to a laptop or a desktop computer with internet connection
Kubernetes DevOps engineers make an average of $140,000 to $265,000 annually. Kubernetes is one of the hottest skills in 2020.
This Free course is aimed at providing you with the fundamental knowledge of the Kubernetes or K8s architecture. Here’s what will be covered in this mini-course.
- Kubernetes history – where it came from
- Kubernetes – What and why
- Big picture view of Kubernetes
- What are the Masters?
- What are the Nodes?
- Understand the desired state and declarative model
- Learn about Pods, Services, and Deployments
Please note that this is only a getting started course for beginners and does not contain any demos or lab exercises. For an in-depth course on Kubernetes along with hands-on lab demos, please check out the Bonus lecture.