After this course students will be able to
- Use logic gates to create electronic circuits
- Understand and define the functions of NOT, AND, OR, NAND, NOR and XOR (EOR) gates, including the binary output produced from all the possible binary inputs (all gates, except the NOT gate, will have 2 inputs only)
- Draw truth tables and recognise a logic gate from its truth table
- Produce truth tables for given logic circuits.
- Produce a logic circuit to solve a given problem or to implement a given written logic statement.