Mac Keyboard Shortcuts (OSX) for Beginners & PC Users
Learn to LOVE Your Mac: Master These Keyboard/Trackpad Gestures – Be a Better Presenter, Save Time, & Get More Done!
You will need a Mac to practice these new shortcuts, tips and techniques
Here’s what re-energized students are saying about this mini-course:
–“This course is short and to the point. Taught me a lot about my mac, and now with these shortcuts it makes things much easier to do. It has increased my speed while using a mac for sure!” – J.B.
Whether you are a:
- BEGINNER Mac User,
- LIFELONG Mac User, or
- PC USER who recently converted to a Mac
I guarantee you will learn some great new skills that will make you LOVE your Mac even more!
If you are a PRO, looking for advanced shortcuts, this course is probably NOT for you.
GET MORE OUT OF YOUR MAC
Your Mac is a powerful tool, but you are not getting the most out of it if you aren’t comfortable navigating, snapping screenshots and presenting. It doesn’t matter if you only browse the web, write, or design assets – learning these skills will make you better at WHATEVER you do. Imagine improving your efficiency by up to as much as 10%-20%!
You will learn:
- * NEW * How to sign PDF documents directly in your Mac without having to print, sign and scan them (LIFE CHANGING!!!)
- How to capture screen shots of your entire desktop or a specific area or app
- The fastest way to seamlessly navigate between apps – Never minimize/maximize an app again!
- How to split the screen between two apps – work more EFFICIENTLY between apps
- How you can create “Workspaces” or “Views” of apps & move effortlessly between them – Improving your CONFIDENCE and make you a better PRESENTER
- How to copy images or text from your iPhone and paste it on your Mac (AMAZING!!!)
- And much, Much, MUCH more!
WHY DID I CREATE THIS COURSE?
I recently showed my brother-in-law how to navigate his new Mac that he received for his new job (he was a lifelong PC user). He delivered a presentation the following week and the Executive team was so impressed at how eloquently he navigated among apps, PowerPoint presentations, and supplementary web materials, that they instructed him to teach the entire organization. He shared his praise with me…So this class was born!
5-star reviews encourage Instructors like myself to create more FREE courses. And if there’s a way that I can improve it, please message me directly!
Thanks and Happy Mac’ing!