No previous photography experience needed
Ever wondered what all those functions on your camera do? Have you ever been confused by exposure, apertures, shutter speeds and ISO? Would you like to learn how to take beautiful photographs?
In this short course, I will take you through all the basics and cover topics such as:
- The pro’s and cons of different camera systems
- Focal lengths – what they are and how they work
- Exposure – what the terms ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed means and how you can use them to create beautiful images
- Different shooting modes and when to use them
- Your camera’s extra functions – such as white balance and exposure compensation
Throughout this course, I’ll speak in plain, jargon-free and easy to understand, English and I’ll break down complicated ideas into easy to understand chunks.
This is the perfect course for the complete beginner or anyone needing to get to grips with their camera.