Monitor Project Communications (PMI – PMP)
No special requirements or prerequisites are needed to take this course, but some extra reading about projects, project management, project life cycle, organizational project management, project scope, project schedule, project costs, project quality, project human resources and project communications will help.
Part of the Project Management Professional Certification Course (PMI-PMP)
The Monitor Project Communications (PMI – PMP) is course 20 of 28 of the Project Management Professional Certification Program (PMI-PMP).
Sometimes on projects, things don’t go according to the communications management plan. Stakeholders’ information needs might change or your team members find a better way to use technology to communicate with each other.
Or maybe someone drops the ball and keeps forgetting to send you important status updates. It’s your job to monitor the flow of information and determine whether the plan needs to change or whether people’s actions need to change, so they comply with the planned approach for project communications.
1. Monitor Communications Overview
2. Data and Documents for Monitoring Communications
3. Other Inputs to Monitor Communications
4. Using a PMIS to Monitor Project Communications
5. Using Techniques to Monitor Communications
6. Outputs of Monitor Communications
7. Exercise: Monitoring Project Communications
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!