There are no pre-requisites for this course, am explaining everything about Scrum from scratch
** Elite Instructors, On Udemy since 2016, 7,000+ students, 1,400+ reviews, overall rating of 4.5/5.0 **
The most complete and comprehensive Scrum Full Overview Course you can find on Udemy covering everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Scrum Project Management: the Scrum values, the Scrum principles, the relation between agile and Scrum, Scrum roles, Scrum events, Scrum Artifacts, Scrum real life scenarios, and different frameworks used in scaling Scrum.
It is the time make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Scrum approaches.
This course has been designed with a focus and dedication on quality content building, it will save you hundreds of dollars on Scrum training and Scrum certifications. Completing this course will help you prepare for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO), Professional Scrum Developer (PSD), and Certified Scrum Master (SCM).
“Agile Scrum is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex project. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time”
WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
– It was created by a professional project manager, Scrum and Agile expert, and leading global consultant.
– It will help you understand the Scrum framework from A to Z. Theory, events, artifacts, roles, scaling frameworks.
– You will know the different scaling scrum methods.
– There will be a dedicated section for Scrum real life scenarios and study cases.
– At the end of the course, you will be able to download useful excel templates to manage your Scrum project, like retrospective, 30 days sprint planning, and task board templates.
– You will be aware with 80% of the professional scrum certifications exam outline.
– At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Scrum such as Scrum Roles, Events, Scaling frameworks or Artifacts, followed by a summary of key points and frequent misunderstandings in industry. All is based on the scrum guide so you know that you are learning the facts.
This course is just perfect if you are interested learning about Scrum, or if you are planning to prepare for any of the Scrum professional certifications.
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, that might boost your CV and open new career opportunities.
REAL LIFE SCENARIOS
Case Studies based on real industry experience and research – The correct methods for improvement and dealing with difficult situations is essential to mastering agile scrum. My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
1.Introduction to Scrum – A real world example.
2.A simple exercise that can refocus your business using Scrum.
3.Distributed Scrum Project for Dutch Railways
[email protected] at a Major Telecommunications Company
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I will give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Scrum as well as its most popular scaling frameworks, in addition to real life scenarios explained.
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Scrum.
Who this course is for:
People who want a Scrum Certification
Scrum Product owners, Scrum Masters, and Team members
Agile project managers
People who want to open the door to new job opportunities
People who want to learn about Scrum
People who want to understand the differences between Agile, Waterfall and Scrum