There are no pre-requisites for this course, am explaining everything about Agile from scratch
The most complete and comprehensive Agile Full Overview course you can find on Udemy covering everything you need to know to hit the ground running with Agile Project Management: the Agile values, the Agile principles, the Agile teams and roles, , Agile planning techniques, Agile events, Agile estimation techniques, managing risks and issues in Agile, Reflection in Agile projects, Agile practices in software engineering, and Agile real life scenarios.
It is the time make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning how to help organizations make changes faster and with less expense by using Agile approaches.
This course has been designed with a focus and dedication on quality content building, it will save you hundreds of dollars on Agile training and Agile certifications. Completing this course will help you prepare for the professional agile certifications.
“Agile is a simple method for managing and completing even the most complex projects. Based on my experience, it has also been the number one reason why projects have delivered on time”
WHY TO TAKE THIS COURSE?
– It was created by a professional project manager, Scrum and Agile expert, and leading global consultant.
– It will help you understand the Agile framework from A to Z. Theory, meetings, artifacts, roles, planning, delivery, risk management.
– You will know the different estimation techniques used in agile projects.
– There will be a dedicated section for Agile real life scenarios and study cases.
– At the end of the course, you will be able to download useful excel templates to manage your Agile project, like retrospective, 30 days iteration planning, and task board templates.
– At Elite instructors we are providing our students 24x7x365 Support. You can contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support.
Each section features an overview of a particular aspect of Agile such as Principles, Roles, Events, Planning, Estimation, Risk Management, Software Engineering, followed by a summary of key points and frequent misunderstandings in industry.
This course is just perfect if you are interested learning about Agile, or if you are planning to prepare for any Agile professional certification.
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate of completion, that might boost your CV and open new career opportunities.
REAL LIFE SCENARIOS
Case Studies based on real industry experience and research – The correct methods for improvement and dealing with difficult situations is essential to mastering agile . My experience in industry and research into the topic has been used to give you a solid grounding in the most concise way possible.
STILL NOT CONVINCED?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s our promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I well give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll have a working understanding of the fundamentals of Agile as well as its most popular Agile practices, in addition to real life scenarios explained.
Enroll today and get started learning the fundamentals of Scrum.
Who this course is for:
Development team members
People who want to open the door to new job opportunities
People who want to learn about Agile
People who want to understand the differences between Agile, and waterfall models