There are no course requirements or prerequisities
This courses teaches the Tech skills and Communication skills required to excel at running an online meeting via Zoom, BlueJeans, Skype and Google Meet. By the end of this course you will be a true leader and effective communicator in every Video Conference, Webinar and Remote Meeting.
Why take this course?
With Covid-19 causing a worldwide pandemic, we had to adjust the way we run meetings. Instead of face-to-face interactions companies around the world now rely on video conferencing to make important business decisions. But how do you effectively get your message across? And how do you look calm and confident in front of the camera? And better yet, master the tech skills needed to work with the video conferencing tool? Running an online video meeting can seem daunting at first, but it doesn’t have to be. By taking this course you’re setting yourself up for success. We will teach you exactly how to set up, run, present and partake in a remote meeting.
What will you learn?
Before the meeting
- How to determine when you need a meeting
- How to select the right Video Conferencing tool (Zoom, Bluejeans, Skype or Google Meet)
- How to create an agenda
- How to select the right participants
- How to create an online meeting invite
During the meeting
- How to be a successful meeting facilitator
- How to be a great presenter
- How to be an active participant
- How to be an effective note taker
- How to assign owners to action points
- Tips for posture, facial expressions, meeting backdrop, camera angle & lighting
After the meeting
- How to follow up on action points
- How to determine whether you need a follow-up meeting
Enroll in our course today and master the Presentation, Communication and Tech skills needed to excel at running online video meetings. We look forward to seeing you in our course!